WHAT: Webinar about saving our bees from the Varroa already in our hives.
WHEN: 05/20/20 Wednesday, May 20, 2020
WHO: For both new and experienced beekeepers
TIME: 7:30 PM - 9:00PM (seven-to-seven-thirty is a club business meeting)
DESCRIPTION: The Carroll County Beekeepers Association has assembled a panel of experienced beekeepers who will:
- cover all legal treatments for mites
- instructions for each treatment
- give personal tips for successful application
- answer your questions (you type them into the Zoom chat window)
To Join Zoom Meeting, Click this ZOOM LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87984844668
To join Meeting using any phone (you will not be able to see slides, only hear speaking) call 301-715-8592 and enter meeting ID: 879 8484 4668 when prompted.
WHAT is a WEBINAR and HOW DO I WATCH IT???
This Zoom webinar is accessible via your computer (smartphone or tablet). To 'attend' via computer only requires three clicks:
- 10 minutes before the meeting starts, click the ZOOM LINK listed above
- When your computer asks, click "open zoom.us.app"
- When your computer asks, click "join with computer audio" (this lets you HEAR the webinar. Please keep your microphone muted.)
You can join using a computer, phone or tablet, but to use a phone or tablet you must first download and install the free Zoom MEETING app from the app store, or by clicking HERE.
Connecting to ZOOM before the meeting starts will give you time to work through potential glitches.
To ASK QUESTIONS during the meeting, TYPE them into the Q&A chat dialog. A club volunteer will monitor questions, then read them aloud so everyone can hear. Please don't 'unmute' your microphone during the meeting.